Our website and podcast focuses on Individuals with Disabilities and stories of employment including training and education, vocational rehabilitation and celebrates the champions of employment who hire people with disabilities as well as vocational rehabilitation professionals and the work they do to create hope and a path forward to employment for people with disabilities so they can work and lead better lives.
- Wilson Workforce and Rehabilitation Center
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Virginia Rehabilitation Association Website
- WWRC Foundation
- U.S. Department of Labor – OFCCP – Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
- U.S. Department of Labor – Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Executive Order 23 Establishing a New Virginia Economy and Workforce Initiative
- Virginia Manufacturers Association – Dream It. Do It.
- Manufacturing Skills Institute
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)
- Executive Order 46 Supporting Virginians with Disabilities in the New Virginia Economy
All episodes released prior to June 30, 2022 were published by the WWRC Foundation in cooperation with the Wilson Workforce and Rehabilitation Center, The VR Workforce Studio is distributed by vocational rehabilitation’s partners in podcasting.