The National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials (NCRTM) is your go-to resource for vocational rehabilitation information, technical assistance and training. The NCRTM is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA).
These resources feature resources recommended by two RSA-funded technical assistance centers: The Job-Driven Vocational Rehabilitation TA Center (JD-VRTAC) and the Workforce Innovation TA Center (WINTAC).
You can find these apprenticeship resources in the NCRTM.
Webinars from Technical Assistance Centers funded by RSA
- RA 101: Introduction to Registered Apprenticeships for VR Professionals (JD-VRTAC)
- Key First Steps for Connecting with Registered Apprenticeship Programs (JD-VRTAC)
- Building Blocks of Registered Apprenticeships (RA): A Deep Dive into RA Implementation (JD-VRTAC)
- Pre-apprenticeship Programs: A Model for Skill Enhancement with Strong Employment Connections (JD-VRTAC)
- Charleston SC Youth Apprenticeship Program (WINTAC)
Community of Practice Opportunities
- Paid Work Experiences: Internships, Pre-Apprenticeships and Registered Apprenticeships (JD-VRTAC)
- Career Pathways (WINTAC)
Resources from the U.S. Department of Labor Apprenticeship Office
- U.S. Department of Labor Apprenticeship Website
- A Quick Start Toolkit: Building Registered Apprenticeship Programs
- U.S. Department of Labor’s List of Occupations Officially Recognized as Apprenticeable by the Office of Apprenticeship
The National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials (NCRTM) – ncrtm.ed.gov – is RSA’s gateway to technical assistance and training providing up-to-date reliable training materials. It is a venue for information sharing, learning, and professional growth for vocational rehabilitation (VR) professionals, service providers, researchers, trainers, educators, individuals with disabilities and their support networks. These activities support RSA’s leadership role within the rehabilitation community to facilitate gains in competitive integrated employment for people with disabilities.